VIVO All Firmware Download
How to Flash Vivo Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROM intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROM is not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Vivo stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
How to download this Vivo Stock Firmware Flash File:
Firstly you need a PC or Android mobile phone.
Then you need high sprit net connection.
You can open your PC or Smart mobile.
Now you go to your net browser.
You can write your important side and you must flow your important Vivo Stock Firmware Flash File.
Now you show your important file.
You can very easy Download this Vivo Stock Firmware Flash File.
Now you click your important download link.
you see your download become prosing.
You wait for a few mints.
Sometimes you flow you Download become completed.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.